This post exists entirely for one of my Facebook groups. Hey there – you know who you are 🙂 Someone posted a question about the following:
For 20 minutes on Nov. 11, 2018, strange seismic waves reverberated around the Earth for nearly 11,000 miles — and we have no idea what they were. No one felt them; nothing was destroyed by them; if it wasn’t for the data collected by various tools and sensors around the world, we might never even have known they had happened. Scientists are hard at work unraveling the mystery as we speak — and they’re starting to have some idea of what might be going on, so it’s perhaps not quite fair to say that “we have no idea what they were” anymore — but the work is ongoing. I love a good weird science mystery, so let’s take a look, shall we?
They were wondering if anyone had noticed this, or heard anything about it.
It’s serendipity that I fell on this post this weekend, since I’ve been reading and researching this date for entirely different reasons, and didn’t know about this.
Here are some of my findings. Because this turned into a much longer post than a Facebook thread will appreciate, I’m sharing my thoughts here.
To be clear, this isn’t “conspiracy.” I don’t have specific conclusions to draw. Yet. Hey, feel free to summon any type of alien, reptilian, underworld god (ahem, Cthulhu) or furry if it turns your crank.
This is all easily verifiable research which exists on the internet right now, and Your delicious conclusions, stories, musings panic attacks and full blown paranoid ramblings are, as always, welcome.
I will post a follow-up piece at a later date. Your feedback will help me with this meditation. I’ve been working on it for a number of years. All thoughts and prayers are welcome.
Here is what I’m aware of happening on 11/11/11 (2018 = 11 numerologically fyi):
- The Great Pumpkin Asteroid, also known as TB145 or the one shaped like a giant human skull passes near earth. Probably approximately 9:20 am ust.
- At the same time on earth a strange “bell” sound resonates out from Mayotte for 11,000 miles. It is felt in multiple places around the world, but is such a low frequency no one notices unless they are measuring with a seismograph.
- Mayotte was originally called “The Island of Death” before the French renaming.
- I have a meditation at home which I started around 2012. My painting process is a form of psychic automatism – a kind of automatic doodling where I focus on an issue or idea, but I have painted the skull asteroid hovering over a giant red dragon, which is floating in an ocean of blue. It has a series of curving and swirling lines running from the skull in the sky to different points on the dragon’s body, whole sections of which are green and blue and which I personally see representing planet earth, with the skull representing our moon – certainly a heavenly body floating above us.
- In Nov. 2011 I wrote the following articles about this:
I am drawing no specific conclusions, but I am aware this also happened- a skull shaped asteroid passed near earth on Nov 11. I can find lots of articles about it before it’s passing close to the earth, but absolutely none about what actually happened. This happens sometimes. I’ve noticed it can take a while for NASA to publish details of certain events.
A couple of links about this:
- My favourite is this one: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kzjp3x/please-let-the-giant-skull-asteroid-end-us-all-vgtrn
My interest in nov 11 was piqued because I saw the skull articles and have been working on a meditation in painting format about the state of us politics since 2013/14, and i painted that skull into it at least 2 years ago. So once i realized i’d painted the skull asteroid directly, i have been curious about what event might happen.
Also of interesting note – the Islands of Mayotte are where the bell sound originated, and the original name for that archipelago was The Island of Death, but was mistranslated in French. The waves radiated out from there, according to many reports covering 11,000 miles (believed to be caused by Magma under the surface).
As an interesting numerological coincidence:
- Wikipedia: In 1500, the Maore or Mawuti (contraction of the Arabic جزيرة الموت Jazīrat al-Mawt – meaning Island of Death and corrupted to Mayotte in French) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayotte
- Over 50,000 Refugees drowned – Island of Death http://thenubiantimes.com/island-of-death-over-50k-refugees-drowned/
It’s a strange kind of coincidence and I need to do more research before I draw any further conclusions. Or feel free to message/send me your thoughts, if you do any further research. It’s super interesting to me when global events coincide like this.
I haven’t synthesized a full understanding of the meaning yet, but i will write about it and share the painting and process as well as my conclusions on my blog at a later date if you’re interested. I promise that if nothing else it will be entertaining.